Wahala is the word for “trouble” in the Yoruba language of Nigeria.
The term “No Wahala” has been adapted into the Nigerian Pidgin English dialect to mean no problem, no worries, no trouble, or no stress!
–The Perfect Mirror
NEW & EXCLUSIVE - not sold in stores!
Let this shirt inspire you and make you a walking inspiration as you adopt the “it’s all good attitude.” Enjoy ANXIETY-FREE CONFIDENCE, with THANKSGIVING as you remember The Lord’s promises in Psalm 91:15-16 written on your shirt.
Soft premium Unisex style short-sleeve jersey t-shirt, printed with eco-friendly ink.
- Premium super soft, relaxed modern flattering UNISEX cut.
- Short-sleeved, crew-neck, side seamed
- Fits true to size for adults
- Women may order their usual size for a relaxed fit or we suggest ordering one size down for a more fitted look
- Printed on 100% combed and ring-spun high-quality lightweight cotton construction
- Note: Heather blends (Poly-cotton blend -50% Polyester / 50% Combed-Cotton)
Printed/Made to order just for you and shipped FREE in the USA.
Graphic placement/colors may be slightly different from the picture shown.
FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! NOTE:
Each item on our website is printed just for you. Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Orders containing multiple items may ship separately.
- Wash inside out using cold water on a gentle cycle with similar colors and mild detergent.
- Do NOT use products containing bleach. No fabric softeners. No dry cleaning.
- To preserve the graphic on your garment, turn garment inside out and HANG to dry. Only iron inside out on low heat; cool iron on the back of the graphic area.
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28|